RoB underdogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rage of bahamut order

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping make a super DEF Leader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rcmoore7

Helping make a super DEF Leader Empty
PostSubject: Helping make a super DEF Leader   Helping make a super DEF Leader EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm

I got this idea from someone I battled the other day. This person had 5 perfect EVO Max Enhanced King Arthurs for his DEF Deck. His Order all got together and tracked down all the cards needed and group enhanced them so put on one person as the DEF Leader. That way through Holy Wars they are extremely hard to beat because without several back to back to back attacks, no one can hardly beat his DEF Deck. Just an idea. What are your alls thoughts?
Back to top Go down
J4GO
Admin
J4GO

PostSubject: Good idea   Helping make a super DEF Leader EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I can donate a cybele for it. we need 7 more :p
Back to top Go down
awalker1134
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helping make a super DEF Leader   Helping make a super DEF Leader EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm

the hard part is finding them, if we find them, we need to see what there willing to tradee for them, usually HP is the best bet.. ill keep shopping around and selling all the cards i come across. i should have 300hp within a week lol
Back to top Go down
https://robunderdogz.rpg-board.net
mmanurse

PostSubject: Super Def leader   Helping make a super DEF Leader EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 am

Do you guys think its possible to lend each other's best DEF cards to the DEF leader and trade it back when the events over? Hella trust issue though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping make a super DEF Leader   Helping make a super DEF Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping make a super DEF Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoB underdogz :: WELCOME UNDERDOGZ!!!!! :: ORDER IDEAS-
Jump to: